GT Security Ltd employ a wide range of qualified staff. We take particular care in the recruitment of all employees because we believe it is crucial to providing the level of service our clients require.
We recruit locally wherever possible to minimise the time, expense and effort taken by our staff in travelling to and from work. This approach to recruitment is reflected in our advertising for new applicants.
All staff must undergo BS7858 Recruitment and Vetting, all staff must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a relevant SIA licence. No employee will be formally employed unless we are totally satisfied with their vetting procedures.
How to apply
In applying to GT Security Ltd each individual must complete an application form. All applicants must:
• Be willing and able to work night and weekend shifts
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Possess the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels with diplomacy and tact
• Be able to use their own initiative and work unsupervised when necessary
• Above all, meet our client’s requirements and demonstrate flexibility in attitude and approach to their work as and when client needs change.